Wire Rod and Wire
Wire rods are steel in coil with diameters ranging from 5.5mm to 42mm.
Wire rod is used in many diverse applications in a number of different industries.
The different types of wire rod/ wire that we supply are:
• Cold Heading Quality Wire Rod/ Wire (Used for Bolts, Nuts, Screws).
• Spring Steel Wire Rod (Used for manufacturing suspension elements for
automobile and railway industries).
• Bearing Steel Wire Rod
• High Carbon Steel Wire Rod (Used for Wire Rope, Mechanical Springs, Steel
• Free Cutting Steel (Used for automobile and home appliances).
• Electrode/ Welding Quality Wire Rod (Used in the manufacture of Shielded Arc
Welding Wires, Electrode Core Wires, Submerged Arc
Welding Wires, Gas
Welding Filler Rods).
• Stainless Steel Wire Rod.
Hot Rolled and Cold Drawn Steel Bars
Hot rolled steel bars are made from billet after steel making, forging or billet. Bars are used for various applications. The main usage is for machining and forging. They are used in the automotive, machine parts and petroleum industry.
• Carbon Steel - JIS S20C, S45C, S 48C, S50C, ETC.
• Alloy Steel - SCM415, SCM 420, SCM440, 16MnCr5, 20MnCr5, ETC.
• Bearing Quality Steel - 52100, 100Cr6, SUJ 2.
• Free Cutting Steel - 12L14, 1214.
• Spring Steel
Hot Rolled Coils and Cold Rolled Strips
Hot rolled coils are made from steel slabs. They are widely used in producing automobile frames, bridges, construction structures, freeway fences, pipes, etc.
We can offer low carbon, high carbon, stainless steel strips as well as strips for steel strapping. Strips are used in the manufacture of automobile parts such as clutch, seat belt, etc. They are also used in the manufacture of clutch & brake plate, transmission plate, pressure plate, converter plate, heat treatment products, etc.